Monday, April 23, 2007

Silly mood.....

I am in the silliest of all silly moods, and for those of you who know me you know what that means - pure madness! But it's all based in love, so it's fun too. So this guy sits next to me at the computer (I'm at the library) and I catch a good whiff of him. OMG, what is about a good smellin ' man that will make you forget he's toothless and 60 (okay this guy wasn't but you know what I'm talking about). All I heard in my mind was "Sex me, baby, baby." Yes I have problems, the biggest of which was I could care less what he looked like! He smelled good as hell! Actually heaven. So I hope he didn't notice me inching towards him, and I hope he doesn't think that I like him. Because, I swear, if I open my eyes while I'm enjoying my mood, my fantasy just might be ruined. What is it about a good smelling man, is it the pheromones ? I just don't get it. Maybe the scent brings back some unconsciously buried memory of an old flame. I just hope I don't start remembering who, because it was obviously buried for a reason. Either way, whatever the reason, I'm going to enjoy my high. There is nothing like a good smelling man........

No comments: