Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Truth...

So I stumbled upon something I put together a couple years ago, while I was redefining myself and in turn what I wanted and expected from a relationship. I noticed how relevant this diagram is to my current situation. I'm trying to cut out all the b.s. and get to what I know a relationship to be. I was always taught that's it's important to get yourself familiar with what you want, so you don't mistake it for something else when it crosses your path. My current state is one of introspection and redefinition. And for me the tail-end of any transitional phase is a new relationship, platonic, romantic, whatever, I'm getting ready to bring new and exciting people into my life. I'd like your opinion, though, on what you think is relevant about this diagram, what you think is inaccurate, or what may need to be added.

If you need a better view of the image click on it:


No comments: