Thursday, April 12, 2007

I wish someone would have told me....

I wish someone would have told me when I was a child that I can do whatever I want to do, I am a free being, I was created in the flawless image of GOD, I have infinite potential, and there is no need for fear because greatness is my destiny. Yes a lot, more than a mouthful, but I think if I started from that place, understanding my value and the love and support that the Universe (God) has for me, I would have started out in line with my path sooner. I don't believe there is such thing as a "too late" so I'm in line and loving it! But it would have prevented unnecessary struggling. And I could have spent more time loving myself and other people than worrying and judging myself. This post is brought to you by (stole this part from Relle):

MARY, MARY, QUITE CONTRARY


I hope you enjoy!

No comments: